1. Knippers: these take up little space and easily cut leaders.
2. Scissor Plier Combination: handy for de-barbing hooks, removing flies, and for cutting leaders.
3. Small Tube: assists in tying nail knots.
4. Fly Boxes: choose lightweight, closed cell foam boxes that close tightly. These will float.
5. Magnification: a pair of drug store magnifying glasses helps us mature anglers tie better knots.
6. Rod cases: use the ones that protect both the rod and the reel from damage.
Fly Fishing - The Lifetime Sport
Copyright 2015 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
Copyright 2015 Perigee Learning LLC. All rights reserved.
lovetheoutdoors.com is owned and operated by Advameg, Inc. Copyright 2015 Advameg, Inc.