1. Knippers: these take up little space and easily cut leaders.
2. Scissor Plier Combination: handy for de-barbing hooks, removing flies, and for cutting leaders.
3. Small Tube: assists in tying nail knots.
4. Fly Boxes: choose lightweight, closed cell foam boxes that close tightly. These will float.
5. Magnification: a pair of drug store magnifying glasses helps us mature anglers tie better knots.
6. Rod cases: use the ones that protect both the rod and the reel from damage.
© 2017 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
© 2017 Perigee Learning LLC. All rights reserved.
LoveTheOutdoors.com is owned and operated by Advameg, Inc. © 2017 Advameg, Inc.