The mini-slide presentation offers the fly to 2 or 3 fish in different feeding lanes with the same cast. The fish must be progressively farther away from you in a downstream order.
- The rod is raised and repositioned to fish #2.
- The rod is lowered and line is fed out allowing the drag-free drift.
- With a single cast the angler can present the fly to several different fish.
- This method reduces the number of casts which minimizes alarming wary fish.
- With ease the angler can cast to pods of feeding fish.
© 2018 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
© 2018 Perigee Learning LLC. All rights reserved.
LoveTheOutdoors.com is owned and operated by Advameg, Inc. © 2018 Advameg, Inc.